REGYP accepts clean plasterboard waste for recycling in Canberra.
The dispose location for clean plasterboard waste is at Corkhill Bros, Mugga Lane Symonston ACT.
REGYP can assist your next construction project by not only reducing your waste disposal costs but also increasing the sustainability of the building.
At the Canberra recycling facility we can accept skip bins, small and semi truck loads.
Definition of acceptable “Clean” plasterboard waste
We recycle gyprock, plasterboard and cornice from CSR, Boral, Lafarge and BGC, including:
• Plasterboard board off-cuts;
• Complete boards or broken parts;
• Ceiling tiles – non-laminated plasterboard tiles;
• Gypsum board;
• Gypsum blocks, gypsum prefab wall panels eg RFC rapid wall;
• Chemical precipitate gypsum (eg FGD), chemical testing required before acceptance; and
• Industrial gypsum waste, chemical testing required before acceptance.
Non Acceptable Waste
The presence of contamination will mean penalties will be applied to the load. Such as:
• Plastics and foils;
• Insulation materials (eg Rockwool);
• Steel rails and bars;
• Wood (inc studs, pallets and offcuts);
• Asbestos & other impurities;
• Horsehair plaster;
• Fibrous ceiling tiles;
• Laminated ceiling tiles and plasterboard;
• Fibre cement products;
• Chip board & MDF.
You have visited the REGYP News Room, for more info please visit the full REGYP website www.regyp.com.au , or call 1300 473 497) or email email@example.com for more information.